Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Having the right food at this time of the day will make your whole day right. You better start making this meal your priority and you will see the difference. If you are use to eating take out, leftovers from dinners, or simply eating the non-organic and unhealthy breakfast, it is about to change that eating habits. Take some time of your day or night to prepare for a really good and healthy breakfast and you realize that it will make you feel good the entire day.
- Oatmeal with peanut butter and cocoa– this is going to be one of the most delicious breakfasts you will ever make. The trick t its tastiness if to prepare it overnight in the fridge. Just cook the oatmeal and pour in some hot cocoa and mix it with peanut butter. Place it in your fridge and check it the next morning and you will surely not regret preparing it the night before. You’re welcome.
- Banana Pistachio Overload Cereal– all you need is your usual cereal, milk, banana cuts and some pistachio nuts. A bowl of it will do and you’re good to go for the day.
- Dark Chocolate– forget milk chocolates that usually cause diabetes. This is rich in anti-oxidants that are even good for your diet. You will be more energized once you have your regular doze of it on a weekly basis. Try having it alternatively though.
- Veggies– try having some salad in the morning. It is rich in fiber so your digestive will even thank you for it. You could have some Caesar salad and it doesn’t matter if people think it’s best for lunch, it is going to be refreshing for your body and it is a good way to start your morning right. Go ahead and throw in some lettuce, mayo, mustard, nuts, cucumber and some carrots and croutons on your salad. It is going to be amazing.
- Organic Drinks- partner your meals with some citrus drinks so your digestion would also work out right. Orange juices could also boost up your immune system because they are packed with Vitamin C.
- Berries- Add berries to your oatmeal or your cereal. Yogurt is also a great food to partner blueberries and cherries because it will surely bring out the best in its taste, not to mention it is super healthy. You can also add some sprinkle of nuts in there and have that salty and sweet and a little bit of sourness burst in your mouth.
These are simple breakfast that you could prepare yourself and they are not even expensive, so there is absolutely no excuse that you could not have them and choose to eat some pricey junk instead. Junk foods and fast foods are actually expensive if you come to think of it; especially once they have become full effect on your body. Doctor’s fee and medication will be another price for you to pay.